Invest in Nikko AM STI ETF
Here’s a step-by-step guide to setting up your Nikko AM STI ETF account.
- Log-in to your DBS/POSB iBanking account and click on the “More Investment Services” under the “Invest” tab.
- Select “Set Up Exchange Traded Fund Regular Savings Plan (RSP)”.
- You will then be asked to search for the funds you want to invest in. Select “Cash” as the preferred option.
- There are many funds that you can invest in via DBS/POSB, therefore you need to search for one of the two ETFs.
- Search for Nikko AM Singapore STI ETF under the Fund Name. Then click on “Search”.
- You will be given some details on the fund, such as the indicative price and minimum investment amount.
- Select the “Buy” icon to proceed. You will then be shown a disclaimer and hit “OK” to continue
- You are then required to input details such as the debiting account and the monthly investment amount.
- You are required to verify the details and receive the confirmation page in the next two pages.
You also see the sales charge for the transaction. As you are unlikely able to invest the full $100, due to the amount of units you can buy the sale charge would amounts to $0.82, which is below 1%. Do note that you are not able to purchase fractional units.
Once you are done with the application, click “Finish” and you can look forward to your monthly investments. Do remember that the transaction will happen on the 15th of every month and you will get an updated figure after the 18th of every month.